How It Works
- 1. Once you have chosen your keepsake on our website a £15 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your booking. When this has been paid, find your most precious items of clothing (number of items will depend on the item you choose) and then post them out to us.
- 2. When we receive your items you will be notified by email that they have arrived and for those customers who have just paid deposits, their remaining payment is due at this point for your keepsake to then enter into our production line. Please note, items do not go into production until the remaining payment has been made in full therefore the timescale given starts from when the product has been fully paid for.
- 3. When your items reach the design and making stage, your items of clothing will be cut to size focusing on logos, pictures and writing. We always try to include the most important parts of each and every outfit.
Important: If you have any specific requests about a particular part of an item of clothing – Please tell us! Write a note and pop it in your parcel for example – you would like a hood included from an outfit, if you would like the picture but not the text on an item or you would like there to be no poppers to be included. If there is not a note included we will use our own discretionary to create your product.
- 4. Once your product has been completed it will be photographed. We will then notify you about the finished product & send you the images. This is where we will pack your product and any items that have been unused, ready to be posted out to you.
- 5. Your blanket will be posted out to you. We ask kindly for a review and a photo of our ‘happy customer’ once you have received your product, we really do appreciate all feedback.
- 6. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us, we will try to answer as accurately as we can.